Friday, March 27, 2009

Our turn for boy's night



Tonight was my/our turn to host Mommy's Night Out. I am thinking we might change the name to Boy's Night. I realized watching them that they have as much fun getting together and playing as us parents do getting out for a date night. Jacob and Ian have never been to our house but that didn't seem to phase them much. Everyone jumped right in playing, dancing (we had Rafi playing in the background), and chasing poor Skippy around!!! For dinner we ordered pizza and cheese sticks and had a picnic on the living room floor. I wish I would have taken a picture of that, it was super cute!! After dinner we played with Gymboree bubbles (if you don't have any they are a must!!! those bubbles go way up high and float forever!!!!) which were a real hit. Dessert was cinimmon sticks and blueberries which the blueberries were the bigger hit!!! It was a great time and I can't wait to do it again!!!

1 comment:

Dave and Jenn said...

I think it's hilarious that they're not wearing pants....typical guy's night. Just add some beers and football and they become twenty-somethings! :-) haha