Friday, May 1, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Owen has taken on the roll as Mommy's Helper and loves it. He often says, "helper", which I think is super cute!!! He loves to throw dirty diapers in the trash, fetch a blanket or paci for Addy, or bring mommy her drink. I can't believe how big he is, he is my little man and SO helpful!!! This morning I asked him to bring me a diaper for Addy. When I asked this I wasn't sure what exactly I would get as he knows where his diapers are but doesn't know that we use a different diaper for Addy. He brought me not only one but 2 diapers (of course they were his diapers)!! The thing that surprised me the most was he also brought me the wet wipes!!!! I was impressed!! He knew I would need those too to change a diaper and how silly of me not to think of that!!!! I'm so thankful for my little helper!!!

1 comment: