Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Dad to all the daddy's out there!

I feel very blessed to have married such a wonderful man and amazing daddy!! I am thankful every day that he is such a warm, loving, and devoted family man. The kids and I are grateful that he is such a hard worked and is able to provide us a nice home, food in our bellies, fun adventures, and most importantly that I am able to stay home and raise our little ones. Thank you Brad for all you do!!!
Dad and Owen
I am sad to say that Brad is celebrating Father's Day alone in Indonesia but I know he can feel our love for him from afar! I'd like to think though that he doesn't need a specific day a year to feel important. I hope he knows every day that I couldn't do what I do and the kids couldn't be as successful as they are if it weren't for him in our lives! We love you daddy!

Dad and Addy

To all of our friends and family who are celebrating this day without their love one, I hope you are able to use this day to reflect on some wonderful memories about that special man in your life. Thank you to all the daddies of the world. Happy Father's Day

1 comment:

Sara Wittenberg said...

But now he's home! Yeay!