Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Troy!

Happy 1st Birthday Troy!!!!

To celebrate Troy's birthday, Ryan and Gina rented out the pavilion at Gully Park. When I first about them having an outdoor birthday party at 1 on a July afternoon I thought, "Oh No! It is going to be SO hot." I remember Owen's party at 5 at the end of June and most people were inside just trying to stay cool. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with little Addy to keep her cool. Well I think Troy's best birthday gift was the beautiful weather!!!! What a great day! It was about 85 degrees with a cool breeze. We had a great time and Owen loved playing at the park in between bites of hot dogs and red velvet Cold Stone Creamery cake!


Troy kept things very neat and clean while eating his cake. His Grandma Laura even helped him eat it with a spoon.







We had a great time enjoying the outdoors and celebrating with Troy!!!

It was also great to celebrate with
Aric and Emily












Kellen and Kaitlyn!!!!


No comments: