Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

This morning I was the first one up.... how did that happen???? The kids slept in, actually they slept through the night. When they sleep through the night I get up and worry. I got up at about 5:30 and went and checked on Addyson, who was sound asleep in her bed, and Owen, who was curled up asleep in his bed but by then I was awake. All my stiring ended up waking up Brad so there we sat, 5:30, awake, and waiting for the kids to get up so we could open presents!!!

We pulled everyone into our room so we could all get ready and Brad could go turn on the Christmas lights (and start the coffee!!!) and film us walking out! Before we left the room Owen was very excited to talk about the idea of Santa coming while we slept last night!



Did Santa come???


Opening presents


I just love his excitement!

No comments: