Saturday, March 27, 2010

5 Minutes with Owen

I got this idea off of Melissa's blog and couldn't resist copying the idea!  I'm anxious to interview Owen about every 6 months to see how his answers change and as soon as Addyson can talk I'll be interviewing her too! 
  • What is your full name? Kurtis Owen Brewster (he actually knows this.  sometimes when you ask his name he tells you it is 2.  Silly guy!)
  • How old are you?  Two and a half (every now and then he rounds up and says 3, not today though! : ) 
  • When is your birthday? Um uh. (this is my fault.  we haven't worked on this)
  • What is your favorite color? Pink. (I think it is actually purple or green)
  • What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? I like zaboo.
  • What's your favorite thing to eat? Hamburger & cheeseburger (he also loves pizza and tacos)
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Cook something. I make hot dogs. (he likes to pretend to cook on his little grill that has a pretend hot dog)
  • What is your favorite toy? Bear. (he doesn't have a bear. he loves to play ball!)
  • What is your favorite t hing to play with? I play with the bear. (????)
  • Who is your favorite friend? Zeb, Mia, and Rosemary.  (He met Zeb at the water park, I was shocked he remembered his name! His good friends are Jacob, Mia (Anna Maria), and Ian.
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? I go to school! 
  • What are your dogs' names?  Skippy Sammy.
  • What is your favorite animal? duck. (not sure it is his favorite but he loves to go feed them!)
  • Why? In the water it goes quack quack.
  • What is your favorite word? Horn , and he makes the playing motion
  • What is your favorite thing to say? This, and he points to words in a book.
  • What is your favorite number? "O" (he loves to find "O"s for Owen.  We are working a lot on letter recognition but not numbers yet)
  • What is your favorite letter? "S"
  • Are you a boy or girl? boy
  • Are you sad or happy? Happy
  • Where do you live? House
  • Where does mommy live? House
  • Where does daddy live? House
  • Where does daddy work? Library (he says this or the airport or airplane.  When Brad works from home he goes up to the library for peace and quiet. I think he thinks Brad takes an airplane to the library and when he is gone a long time he spends the whole time in an airplane.)
  • Who is your favorite person? Thomas (as in the train but he doesn't even watch that show.)
  • Is there anything else you want to tell me? Ya.
  • Do you have a brother or sister? sister
  • What is her name? Sister Thomas (????? now he is getting silly : ) )
  • What? This, he points to the book.
  • Anything else? A-Addyson
  • Was this fun? Ya.

3 comments:

Rincon Family said...

This is so cute! I wonder if Ana Maria could do it :)

Dave and Jenn said...

That is adorable! I can't wait to read the next one!

Melissa said...

I just saw that you did this! SO cute! I think it's funny that he kept mentioning a bear that he doesn't have. To me, that's funny.

As to not knowing his birthday... Hayden didn't know it until recently. He actually told someone yesterday what day his birthday is and I was very impressed (I didn't think he actually knew it).

Anywho... cute stuff! I'm glad I was able to inspire the post!