- What is your full name? Kurtis Owen Brewster (he actually knows this. sometimes when you ask his name he tells you it is 2. Silly guy!)
- How old are you? Two and a half (every now and then he rounds up and says 3, not today though! : )
- When is your birthday? Um uh. (this is my fault. we haven't worked on this)
- What is your favorite color? Pink. (I think it is actually purple or green)
- What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? I like zaboo.
- What's your favorite thing to eat? Hamburger & cheeseburger (he also loves pizza and tacos)
- What is your favorite thing to do? Cook something. I make hot dogs. (he likes to pretend to cook on his little grill that has a pretend hot dog)
- What is your favorite toy? Bear. (he doesn't have a bear. he loves to play ball!)
- What is your favorite t hing to play with? I play with the bear. (????)
- Who is your favorite friend? Zeb, Mia, and Rosemary. (He met Zeb at the water park, I was shocked he remembered his name! His good friends are Jacob, Mia (Anna Maria), and Ian.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I go to school!
- What are your dogs' names? Skippy Sammy.
- What is your favorite animal? duck. (not sure it is his favorite but he loves to go feed them!)
- Why? In the water it goes quack quack.
- What is your favorite word? Horn , and he makes the playing motion
- What is your favorite thing to say? This, and he points to words in a book.
- What is your favorite number? "O" (he loves to find "O"s for Owen. We are working a lot on letter recognition but not numbers yet)
- What is your favorite letter? "S"
- Are you a boy or girl? boy
- Are you sad or happy? Happy
- Where do you live? House
- Where does mommy live? House
- Where does daddy live? House
- Where does daddy work? Library (he says this or the airport or airplane. When Brad works from home he goes up to the library for peace and quiet. I think he thinks Brad takes an airplane to the library and when he is gone a long time he spends the whole time in an airplane.)
- Who is your favorite person? Thomas (as in the train but he doesn't even watch that show.)
- Is there anything else you want to tell me? Ya.
- Do you have a brother or sister? sister
- What is her name? Sister Thomas (????? now he is getting silly : ) )
- What? This, he points to the book.
- Anything else? A-Addyson
- Was this fun? Ya.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
5 Minutes with Owen
Melissa's blog and couldn't resist copying the idea! I'm anxious to interview Owen about every 6 months to see how his answers change and as soon as Addyson can talk I'll be interviewing her too!
Posted by The Brewsters at 10:04 AM