Sunday, April 4, 2010

Up She Goes

Tonight Addyson figured out how to climb up the playplace ladder all by herself! I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about that! I can't believe how fearless she is! She is such a go-getter and will do just about anything to keep up with Owie! Once she realized she made it to the top by herself, she was SO proud! I'm so happy she has the confidence to be able to go and do these things and I'm so happy she can go and play by herself or with Owen but now life is about to change! I can no longer let them play outside without my undivided attention. I have to watch her because she wants to walk down the ladder just like she walked up them. Yikes! We are working on "feet first" or if I can get her to figure out how to go down the slide by herself that should help ease my worries a bit! Our little girl is growing up!



No comments: