Sunday, May 2, 2010

Family Fun

We had a great visit with all of our family that was in town!!!  We feel so blessed that many were able to make the trip to come celebrate with us and we really missed those that were not able to come.  The one thing I hate about hosting is that I get so wrapped up that I forget to take pictures.  I know there were tons of priceless moments that occurred over the long weekend but here are just a few of the ones I managed to capture.

Rub a dub dub 3 kids in the tub!

2 Frogs on a log

"Opa, I got this!  I don't need help!"

Three in the bed and the little one said, "Roll over"

"Hey guys, can I draw too?"

Pit of fun

"This cereal sure is good Owie!"

"Hey guys, don't forget me down here!!!"

Couch Bath

Grandma and her two boys

Snuggling with Grandpa

No comments: