Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to Me!!!!
Trying to get my silly kids (and myself) to all look at the camera at the same time is no easy task!
But, it makes for silly pictures!!! : )
Did you notice that Owen's left hand hasn't moved at all even though the rest of him has???? He has a band aid on it and boy oh boy, when he has a band aid he is a bit dramatic!!! You can't touch it, look at it, or ask him to move it. He totally babies whatever it is that is covered! Towards the end of church he took the band aid off and told me he was all better. There was NOTHING there (the babysitter put it on last night so I wasn't sure what it was covering up). I told him God must have healed him while we were at church! Funny little guy!

Speaking of funny little guy, Brad let Owen pick out my Mother's Day card this year. Out of ALL the cards at Target he focused in on a Miley Cyrus singing Happy Birthday Card. He was so proud of it. Brad wrote in there exactly what Owen told him to and it was really cute. When he gave it to me he sang along!!! Owen also made me a card and bookmark at school that I'll treasure!

I also what to say, "Happy Mother's Day" to all my mothers and all of the mothers out there! I hope everyone had a wonderful day! I know we did! We went to church with my mom, Aric, Emily, and Kellen. After church, all of us minus Kellen went to eat breakfast at the Sunshine Cafe. After nap, we headed to see How to Train Your Dragon in 3D (Brad stayed home with a napping Addyson)
Owen really liked the movie and especially like eating popcorn!!! He would put his glasses on for a bit and then take them off and then put them back on and take them back off. He was really good and sat through the whole movie. I really enjoyed it as well!!!
After the movie, we all headed back to our house. My wonderful husband and been preparing burgers and veggies to put on the grill!!! We had a yummy supper and got to play outside!!!
Owen somehow talked Nammie into climbing up the ladder to follow him into the tunnel. And speaking from experience, this is no easy task for a person over 5ft tall!!!
"Nammie, are you stuck???"
Whew, there's a smile. She's ok!!!!
Addyson wasn't going to miss out on all the fun!!! She was right behind them!!!
What a wonderful day it was!!! I am so lucky and so blessed to have two wonderful, beautiful, loving, and healthy kids!!!! Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!

No comments: