Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Don't Go

 We are always SO sad when daddy has to leave for work.
Owen always says, "But I don't want you to go."  It just breaks my heart.  I know that has to be so hard on Brad.  We often ask ourselves how long will he be able to keep up this amount of travel.  As the kids get bigger they start to resist more and state their sadness more which makes it harder on both of us.  That is one of the perks of me staying home, we get to go with him and say less goodbyes.  School gets in the way a bit as of now which is why we are always asking ourselves, "What is best for our family?"  For now, this works but, we'll see what the future holds!
Doesn't that face there say it all??? 
"I don't want my daddy to leave!!!"
 One last hug before daddy leaves.
Luckily he'll be home soon!!!

No comments: