Thursday, January 20, 2011

5 Minutes with Owen

I got this idea off of Melissa's blog and couldn't resist copying the idea!  I started it a year ago and planned to interview him every 6 months.  My exact timing is a bit off but I did interview him in September.  I made the mistake of doing it on paper and since I was SO behind in blogging I've since lost the paper (I hope to find it one day) and never typed it out. This time I was smart and just typed as we interview so I wouldn't loose the paper.  I hope you enjoy!


  • What is your full name?Owen Kurtis Brewster (it is really Kurtis Owen)
  • How old are you? Three
  • When is your birthday? June 25  (It is June 27 which he normally gets)
  • What is your favorite color? Purple and Brown
  • What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Dinosaur Train  (he likes Wonder Pets and Backyardigans but Dinosaur Train happened to be on tv when I was interviewing him)
  • What's your favorite thing to eat? Carrots (he does like veggies but I think Flying Burrito or cheese pizza would be his favorite)
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Play  (he LOVES to play Razorback football which means he runs around our couch throwing the football and singing the cheer song)
  • What is your favorite toy?  My dinosaurs are!!  And my trucks and spiderman tooth brush!
  • What is your favorite thing to play with?Drag the toys, like pull the toys
  • Who is your favorite friend? Jacob and Conner and Ian (it is sweet that he included Jacob's baby brother!)
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?  After I get older I can play football on the stage! (he wants to be a quarterback!)
  • What are your dogs' names? Kiptyn and Skippy (we actually don't have Kiptyn any more and we still have Sammy)
  • What is your favorite animal? a monkey
  • What is your favorite word? I like the monster word.  He was kind of scary. (he is a big fan of Monsters Inc. right now so I guess that's where he got that from.  He still speaks in Owen talk and I think that is his favorite "word")
  • What is your favorite thing to say? I like to Monsters Inc.
  • What is your favorite number? 8  (not sure where this came from)
  • What is your favorite letter? "a" like right here pointing to the paper.
  • Are you a boy or girl? boy
  • Are you sad or happy? happy
  • Where do you live? On the house right there that I made by myself.
  • Where does mommy live? Inside in here
  • Where does daddy live? A hotel  (is this a bit sad?!?!  I guess this is what happens when daddy travels for a living)
  • Where does daddy work? At work
  • Who is your favorite person? Thomas the Train is.
  • Is there anything else you want to tell me? A scary tree.  (right now he is a bit obsessed with "scary trees" and asked for one for Christmas.  Not sure where this came from)
  • Do you have a brother or sister? sister
  • What is her name? Addyson
  • What kind of fan are you?  I'm a Razorback fan!
  • What is your favorite song?  The Razorback one!
  • Where do you go to school?  Shine School  (Sonshine School)
  • Anything else?That's all
  • Was this fun?Ya.

2 comments:

dave and jenn said...

I love these! Poor Brad... I probably thought my dad lived in a hotel when I was little too.

Rincon Family said...

So cute! I'm going to try it with Ana Maria!