- What is your full name?Owen Kurtis Brewster (it is really Kurtis Owen)
- How old are you? Three
- When is your birthday? June 25 (It is June 27 which he normally gets)
- What is your favorite color? Purple and Brown
- What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Dinosaur Train (he likes Wonder Pets and Backyardigans but Dinosaur Train happened to be on tv when I was interviewing him)
- What's your favorite thing to eat? Carrots (he does like veggies but I think Flying Burrito or cheese pizza would be his favorite)
- What is your favorite thing to do? Play (he LOVES to play Razorback football which means he runs around our couch throwing the football and singing the cheer song)
- What is your favorite toy? My dinosaurs are!! And my trucks and spiderman tooth brush!
- What is your favorite thing to play with?Drag the toys, like pull the toys
- Who is your favorite friend? Jacob and Conner and Ian (it is sweet that he included Jacob's baby brother!)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? After I get older I can play football on the stage! (he wants to be a quarterback!)
- What are your dogs' names? Kiptyn and Skippy (we actually don't have Kiptyn any more and we still have Sammy)
- What is your favorite animal? a monkey
- What is your favorite word? I like the monster word. He was kind of scary. (he is a big fan of Monsters Inc. right now so I guess that's where he got that from. He still speaks in Owen talk and I think that is his favorite "word")
- What is your favorite thing to say? I like to Monsters Inc.
- What is your favorite number? 8 (not sure where this came from)
- What is your favorite letter? "a" like right here pointing to the paper.
- Are you a boy or girl? boy
- Are you sad or happy? happy
- Where do you live? On the house right there that I made by myself.
- Where does mommy live? Inside in here
- Where does daddy live? A hotel (is this a bit sad?!?! I guess this is what happens when daddy travels for a living)
- Where does daddy work? At work
- Who is your favorite person? Thomas the Train is.
- Is there anything else you want to tell me? A scary tree. (right now he is a bit obsessed with "scary trees" and asked for one for Christmas. Not sure where this came from)
- Do you have a brother or sister? sister
- What is her name? Addyson
- What kind of fan are you? I'm a Razorback fan!
- What is your favorite song? The Razorback one!
- Where do you go to school? Shine School (Sonshine School)
- Anything else?That's all
- Was this fun?Ya.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
5 Minutes with Owen
I got this idea off of Melissa's blog and couldn't resist copying the idea! I started it a year ago and planned to interview him every 6 months. My exact timing is a bit off but I did interview him in September. I made the mistake of doing it on paper and since I was SO behind in blogging I've since lost the paper (I hope to find it one day) and never typed it out. This time I was smart and just typed as we interview so I wouldn't loose the paper. I hope you enjoy!
Posted by The Brewsters at 12:17 PM