Thursday, January 13, 2011

Getting Dressed

For some reason, that I have yet to figure out, Owen changes out of his pjs in the morning into another pair of pjs that he goes and picks out.  Not sure why he doesn't just put clothes on but he does this on his own and it is part of his morning routine.

This morning I heard him whining and I couldn't figure out why until he came out of his room and told me he needed help.  I looked down and just had to laugh!
 How he got both of his legs through the bottom of one of the pant legs I have NO idea!
 Can you see how the one side is much shorter?  That short side is actually the waistband!
And he couldn't figure out why he couldn't pull his one pant leg down.
Here he is telling me, "No more pictures!"  He is right, I shouldn't hit a man while he is down (or when he has two legs in one pant leg!)!  But it was too cute not to chuckle and take a couple of pictures to look back on later! : )

No comments: