Saturday, February 26, 2011

10 Weeks

10 Weeks

Size of Baby Brewster: size of a prune and baby's vital organs are starting to function!!

Biggest Challenges: The nausea and exhaustion are still present but slowly getting better, or just not as bad. I am still having a hard time sleeping and it is starting to make me a crazy person.  I can fall asleep but when I wake up at 3 to go to the bathroom I am up for the rest of the day and one day this week I was up at 1.  I'm not sure how much longer I can take this!  I have also had bad cramping in the evenings that is probably tied to my exhaustion.  Last night we stayed in because I felt so bad.

Cravings: Lemonade mixed with cherry 7-up  

Aversions: I am still turned off by meat.

Gender:  My friend Jenn posted about pregnancy myths that determine the gender of the baby and according to most of those I am having a girl.

Movement:  I can't feel movement but I bet that little baby is very active!

Sleep: There is very little of that.

What I miss:  Sleep.  I am becoming a crazy person with no energy or patience.  I miss having the energy to play with the kids!

Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my normal clothes and am comfortable again wearing jeans, not all comfy pants anymore. : )

Weight gain: no change

Emotions: I get frustrated easily.  I have a short fuse which is a combo of hormones and lack of sleep. I'm hoping this doesn't last too much longer!

Milestones:  We mailed and emailed out our announcement cards to our family and friends.  We are so excited to start sharing our big secret!!!

No comments: