Saturday, March 26, 2011

14 Weeks

14 Weeks








Size of Baby Brewster: size of a lemon and is very active now.


Biggest Challenges:  Feeling pregnant but feeling like I look like I've just gained weight.  It is hard being in that in between phase and wanting to feel like you look pregnant but not quite sure you are there yet. 

Cravings: Chips and Salsa  

Aversions: It has been a good week so nothing has really put me off.  I am sticking to one "flavor" of food when I eat.  I used to want to try whatever Brad ordered but now I just like to stick ot what I ordered and not mix a bunch of flavors.

Gender:  Still feeling girl.

Movement:  No movement yet

Sleep:  Since we are traveling and sleeping in different places it has been helpful to take 1/4 of Unisom again to help me make it through the night.

What I miss:  Being able to drink a beer.  It is vacation time with Brad and this would usually mean drinking beer on the beach or at night... now I just watch!!

Maternity Clothes:  Still in normal clothes but I did wear my maternity swim suit since I figured that would be the best way to cover up my belly.

Weight gain:


Emotions: I get frustrated easily.  I have a short fuse which is a combo of hormones and too much on my plate. I'm hoping this doesn't last too much longer!

Milestones: Having the energy to enjoy our family vacation!!!  Taking baby to the beach for the first time!! : )