Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mommy's Splurge

 My personal splurge arrived while we were gone.  I was SO excited to open the box and find this...
My blogs from 2009 and 2010 printed!!!  I have been wanting to print my blogs for a long time and I sat down once to do it a couple of months ago but saw the price and figured I should wait.  Well since I had registered to print my blogs blog2print had my email and sent me a coupon that gave me 20% off so I knew now was the time to print them!!
I printed 2009 with no problems.  I started to print 2010 just the same way and then I got a notice that I had too many pictures and had to split my blog up.  I had no idea the differences between the two years until I got my books!!!  The yellow book is from 2009 and the blue books are from 2010!!!  Wow, I did a lot more blogging the second year and I also started to add more pictures.  I had a friend tell me at the beginning not to put too many pictures, they bored people, but, I realized my blog was for my kids (and my family) and I wanted to share every cute picture so I did!!!  I made collages with 2-4 pictures at times to save space but now looking through the books I don't think I'll do that again, the pictures are too small.  I'm not good at scrap booking or keeping up with baby books, I use the blog for that so to make sure the kids will have all the pictures to look back on I'll no longer use the collages.  Sorry to my readers if my pictures bore you but I see that many of you keep coming back for more so I must be doing something right!! : )
The kids and I sat down with the books and looked through them.  It was so neat to go back and read over the memories and remember the cute little stories we had forgotten!!!  I'm so thankful I splurged and had my books printed and I'm so thankful I have kept up with the blogs so we have all the memories to read back through over the years!!!  If you haven't had your blog printed, I suggest you do!!!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

I really, really want to do this! Maybe I will order a book for Jade that chronicles my pregnancy. :) I will have to ask you all about the process the next time I see you!

I like lots of pictures, so I say keep adding them!