Friday, April 8, 2011

Neighbor Photoshoot

It was a beautiful day today, the perfect day to play outside with all of our neighbor friends as a group for one last time, Carina leaves tonight.  I took advantage of it and did a mini photoshoot!!!
Owen and Timber
These sweet kids
have been so much fun to watch
grow up over the past year and a half!!!
It has been so much fun to watch them grow together
and play together!!! 
I always envisioned living in a neighborhood where all the kids played together and I'm so glad we've had that.  I hope we find this in Houston!!!
Sweet Addyson and her "cheese" face
Fashionable Timber who is always up for a photoshoot!
Handsome Owen who smiles with his whole face
Carina who is always questioning your motives, look at that face!!!
What sweet kids I'm glad to know!!!

No comments: