Saturday, April 23, 2011

18 Weeks

18 Weeks
 

Size of Baby Brewster: size of a sweet potato and becoming very active!

Biggest Challenges:  Walking without pain.  Things have started to shift and stretch and it makes waking very uncomfortable.  I feel like things are pulling and it is painful.  I should wake up and stretch or do yoga every morning, that would probably help!  If I can just make the time.


Cravings: Sweets!!!  Still feaning for Dr. Pepper!  Also really craving chips and salsa.


Aversions: No real aversions.

Gender:  I slip up and say girl a lot and then people think we actually know.  We don't know, it is just a guess.


Movement:  I really want to be feeling baby move and I feel "things" just not 100% sure it is baby yet.  Hoping I know for sure soon!


Sleep: I slept great this week and only took a Unisom once at 2am when Owen got up and I couldn't go back to sleep. Big breakthrough!

What I miss: Don't really miss much this week.  Just the normal stuff.


Maternity Clothes:  Half and half. The pants I wear were ones that were a size too big for me so now they work.  They are getting a bit tight though so I'll have to make the switch soon

Weight gain: No weight gain this week.



Emotions: I get frustrated easily and I cry at songs, tv shows, and just thinking about things.  The tears don't flow heavily but I am moved to them.


Milestones: We celebrated Addyson's 2nd birthday and I got to show off my baby bump to some friends I haven't seen in a while.

No comments: