Tuesday, December 27, 2011

5 Minutes with Owen (4.5 Years)

 
  •  What is your full name? Kurtis Owen Brewster
  • How old are you? 4
  • When is your birthday? June 20-15 (he usually says 25 and I've been working with him on 27 but he is stuck on the 5... but he knew 25 wasn't right so he said, 20-15, cute!)
  • What is your favorite color? Purple and Brown
  • What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Phineas and Ferb (he just told me the other day that he doesn't like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse anymore... is he already getting too old for that?!?!)
  • What's your favorite thing to eat? Gold Fish (We rarely eat Gold Fish but St. Nick brought cupcake flavored ones that are super yummy!!!)
  • What is your favorite restaurant? Guisano (a yummy pizza place but, I think Flying Burrito is his favorite)
  • What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries
  • What is your favorite snack? Banana
  • What is your favorite vegetable? Peas (he loves salad!)
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Play football with my toys
  • What is your favorite toy? Elmo (he always uses Elmo as one of his football players)
  • What is your favorite thing to play with? Elmo
  • What was your favorite Christmas present? Baseball stuff
  • Who is your favorite friend? Jacob and August (August is our cousin that is 10 and he just visited.  August loves all sports so the boys usually play in the backyard and Owen loves it when he visits)
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? Basketball guy and Baseball and Soccer and Football, I want to be a quarterback, I want to play for the Razorbacks.
  • Do you have any pets? I have Big Red, my fish
  • What is your favorite animal? Monkeys and lions and tigers... I just like white tigers and orange tigers
  • What is your favorite word? Kurtis Owen Brewster
  • What is your favorite thing to say? Go Hogs!
  • What is your favorite song? The Razorback Song (Fight Song)
  • What is your favorite number? 4 and 3 and 1 and all the numbers, I like all the numbers
  • What is your favorite letter? I like O
  • What is your favorite book?  Johnny's Fishing Adventure (we have it say Owen's Fishing adventure), Just Me and My Dad, and Just Me and My Mom both by Mercer Mayer
  • Are you a boy or girl? boy
  • Are you sad or happy? happy
  • Where do you live? In Arkansas, here!
  • Where does mommy live? Here, in Arkansas
  • Where does daddy live? In Arkansas
  • Where does daddy work?  I don't know... Fayetteville?
  • Who is your favorite person? Ethan and Me and You and Daddy and Addyson
  • Is there anything else you want to tell me? Yes, I like the Christmas tree and Santa and Rudolph and Santa that bring me the car and St. Nicholas that brought me gold fish and my Spiderman mask and daddy that brought me the basketball goal and my Wolverine mask and that's all.
  • Do you have a brother or sister?Brother and a sister
  • What are their names? Ethan and Addyson
  • What kind of fan are you?  A Razorback fan!
  • Where do you go to school? Sonshine School... when I turn 5 I'll go to kindergarten.
  • Anything else? That's all
  • Was this fun? Yep!
Here are the recent faces of Owen.....
 This face means, "Please, no more pictures!!" or "Please don't make me do that!"
 This is the pitiful, please give in to my request face.... or "say again, I'm not hearing you...."
 This is his "angry" Owen face... this is also the face he thinks every mean guy makes!
Owen, you are such a joy to have around.  You are so sweet, kind, loving, and a pleaser.  If someone needs something, and you are not too busy, you are more than willing to go help!  If mommy is sad you  have offered an "Owie Hug" to make me feel better and it totally works!  You are really athletic and can play any sport you try.  You are also becoming more interested in writing, drawing, coloring, and learning.  Every day you say something new and I'm impressed.  I'll ask you, "Where did you learn that from?" and you'll respond, "I don't know.  I just know it!"  You are a great big brother and a wonderful son!!!  We are so lucky to have you in our lives!  Just do mommy a favor, don't grow up so quick!!!  When I ask you that you tell me that you want to be big like your daddy!!!  You are well on your way to becoming a handsome and loving young man!  We love you!

    No comments: