Sunday, January 1, 2012
Top 10 of 2011
1) Birth of our baby boy Ethan at home
2) Loss of Sam in May
3) Loss of Skip in November
4) Anticipation of moving while pregnant for Brad's job and the deciding to pull the house off the market and stay in Fayetteville for the birth of our baby
5) Our big joint birthday party for the kids
6) Finishing a year of PhD school (which I accomplished while pregnant, with Brad traveling, AND showing our house!)
7) Enjoying a jammed packed summer and traveling with Brad as a family of 4
8) Watching Owen really take to writing and drawing and telling me things that I didn't teach him and being amazed at what he knows now.
9) Watching Addyson ride her bike down the driveway when I didn't even know she could reach the peddles!!!! Being amazed at the activities and words she picks up as she follows around her big brother. Being proud when I got her paper from school saying she stood up in front of her class and sang, "Baa, Baa Black Sheep" all by herself.
10) Being amazed at how Brad and I have settled in to life as parents of 3 and proud at how smooth we have made this transition for ourselves. I am amazed at myself at my strength that I didn't know I had in me! Brad continues to travel a lot (6 days a week) and I am able to handle all 3 kids with grace by myself and when Brad is home he really steps up to help me out!!! A huge part of 2011 was realizing my inner strength and knowing I can handle anything that comes my way!
Posted by The Brewsters at 8:47 AM