Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Adventures, New Look

 
As we hit the road in our RV headed out for new adventures I wanted to add a new spin on the blog that included our travels as well as our daily life events!  I wanted to be able to document our life on the road; what works and doesn't work, nice places to go and places to avoid, tricks for traveling with little ones, and must-do memory makers and I want this blog to be a place people can turn to when looking for things to do with their little ones.  So, for my new idea, I wanted a new look!  Thanks to Delightful Designs for helping me put my ideas on paper when I didn't have any pictures of our new adventures to help her out!  I hope you like our new look and new adventures!!!  Grab a button, follow me, and enjoy the ride!!!
Full Speed Ahead!

No comments: