Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 Minutes with Addyson (3 yr)

  •  What is your full name? Michele Brewster Addyson ( I love how she says it this way every time!)
  • How old are you? "This many" as she holds up 3 fingers
  • How many is that? 4!!!! (when she turned 2 she started saying she was 3.... I was hoping when she turned 3 she would say 3.... nope, now she says 4!!!)
  • No, how many is that? 3
  • When is your birthday? In April.
  • April what?  27  (she use to know her birthday was on the 18th but when I worked with Owen on his birthday she now says 27.... usually when I ask her again she will say 18 but not today)
  • What is your favorite color? Pink and purple and black
  • What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Monster Inc. (she is not really into tv)
  • What's your favorite thing to eat? Cereal
  • What is your favorite restaurant? Chick fil a  (and Flying Burrito)
  • What is your favorite fruit?Vegetables I made at school..... strawberries
  • What is your favorite snack?strawberries ( I say Cliff Bars)
  • What is your favorite vegetable? peas (and carrots)
  • What is your favorite thing to do? My interview (play house/hotel and other pretend things with Owen)
  • What is your favorite toy? Woody (she doesn't have a favorite but she loves to play with her babies... and we haven't had a Woody doll since she ripped the head off of Owen's ; ) )
  • What is your favorite thing to play with?With Woody (she likes to push the babies in a stroller and put her babies in her sling)
  • What was your favorite birthday present? My necklace
  • Who is your favorite friend? Isabella and Issac
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? Like this many and shows me 4 fingers
  • Do you have any pets? No (we do and she knows we do.....)
  • What is your favorite animal? Toy Story
  • What is your favorite word? My interview (I was afraid she was going to say "poo poo" because she is really into potty words right now and things they are fun to say)
  • What is your favorite thing to say? My interview
  • What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and My Birthday Song
  • What is your favorite number? Like this many... three and four fingers
  • What is your favorite letter? ABC.... then she breaks out in song
  • What is your favorite book?  Oh, I'll go get it.....she comes back with a Cinderella book she got for her birthday... "I like this one book" (she finally got girl books for her birthday... poor thing has been reading boy books and gender neutral books her whole life!)
  • Are you a boy or girl?girl
  • Are you sad or happy? happy
  • Where do you live? To my house... I have a big house
  • Where does mommy live? To this house
  • Where does daddy live?  To this house
  • Where does daddy work?  to his job
  • Who is your favorite person? Isabella
  • Is there anything else you want to tell me? No, Mommy
  • Do you have a brother or sister? Brother
  • What are their names? His name is Ethan and he goes to my house.... and Owen... and I have a big puppy at my house.... two puppies at my house.
  • What kind of fan are you?  A Razorback
  • Where do you go to school? to my school
  • Do you know the name of it?  Nope
  • Anything else? No
  • Was this fun? Yep!
"Whose Birthday is it???"
"It's MY birthday!!!"
Some of my favorite things about Addyson at this age/stage:
She is funny- she loves to make people laugh!  She is the clown of the family along with her daddy!  She also loves to laugh so she will laugh at the slightest silly thing I do and then ask for me to do it over and over again so she can giggle!
She is sweet- about a month and a half ago she started saying, "I love you, Mommy!" without me saying it first.  These random "I love you"s melt my heart!  And the often come with a hug and/or kiss
She is caring- She LOVES her brothers and is always looking out for them.  If she gets something she often asks "I need one for Owie" even if Owen is not with her.  She loves to make Ethan laugh or smile and is especially helpful if he is sad!
 She is determined- She is strong willed, independent, and determined to get things done, do things her way, accomplish things that she is told she can't... often times makes it hard to parent her but this is a trait I know we'll be thankful she has as a teenager/adult!  It is funny because she often will use her manners while being determined... "Excuse me, Mommy... I need to get through!"  "PLEASE, I want that!!!"  Helps makes this "pill" easier to swallow! ; )
She is adventuresome-  In gymnastics she is the youngest in her class, always has been, and is always willing to try anything!  Things Owen tries at 4, she tries at 2 (now 3).  She doesn't have much fear and is usually willing to try things at least once... unless it is visiting the dentist or doctor! ; )
She is a helper- she loves to help with chores around the house, cooking, and anything else she can be a part of!
She is a cuddlier- Unlike her earlier days, she loves to snuggle up especially in the morning, at naptime, and at night time.  I love these moments of quiet time between us! She likes to play with my hair when her arms are wrapped around my neck!  SO sweet!
She is smart- Picks up on a lot of things, can repeat things, and is determined to learn about the world around her.
She loves to share- she will often give up her choice item to share with her brother or friend if she thinks that will make their day!  If it is her time to pick and then Owen wants want she picked, she will give it to him!  She will share stickers, bubbles, candy, anything!  She is SO sweet and giving!
She is very healthy!
Weight- 31 pounds (54th %)
Height- 38 inches ( 74th %)
I always thought she was petite but I guess she is tall for her age!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday, Sweet Addyson!
You put a smile on our face and a giggle on our lips every day and have such a special place in our hearts!
We love you SO much!

No comments: