Saturday, April 14, 2012

Look Who has Teeth

 What are you looking for, Mom?  If I stick my tongue out like this... can you see???
 Ethan, I'm trying to see why you haven't been sleeping great at night, have a fever, and why you have been SO fussy.... 2 weeks ago I saw that your gums were getting swollen on your bottom jaw and I was worried sick that you would be fussy for your big weekend.  However, you weren't and I thought that meant that your teeth came in but, they didn't come in last weekend.....
Nope, they... yes, they.... two bottom teeth (the central incisors)..... came in at the same time today!  Since you got two at one time I hope that means we'll have a slight break in teething before you get more in!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

Jade is teething again too... I feel so sorry for them!