Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Fishing after Work

You know what is nice about your daddy working in town????
He can take you fishing when he gets home from work!!!
That makes us really happy!!!!
Ethan had fun sitting back, chewing on my straw, being outside, and watching the big kids!
These two were just so happy to finally be fishing!!!  They have been asking... remember I took them "net fishing" last week.... finally they are really fishing and hoping to catch something.  We even tried out a new place close to home where we were hoping to have better luck than the little spot by our house.
I'm enjoying only having to juggle one kid at night time and am enjoying having my husband around to help with the kids and to be there for me!!!  Let's see how long this lasts before I ask him to take a work trip!! : )
Owen managed to catch a fish in a tree again, much like he did last year!  How he did it, I have no idea.  He somehow hooks a fish while getting his line tangled in a tree.  Crazy!
Addyson got bored of fishing and wanted to play in the water.  She took her pants off and went it.  I thought it was so funny that she held her shirt up so she wouldn't get it wet!! : )
"Hey!!!!"
This is my view of our night of fishing!!!  Ahhh, the joys of having daddy home at nights!!!

No comments: