Friday, May 25, 2012

Lunch(es) with Dad

So Brad has been at his new job for a couple of weeks now and we are liking the perks of having him home!!!  He gets up with the kids in the morning (sometime between 5 and 6:30am) and I get to sleep in!!!  I'm loving that!!!  He is also here to help with bedtime every night which the kids are enjoying!  During his lunch break, he is able to run some errands for me and soon I'm going to have him come home every now and then for lunch so I can run my own errands!!!!
Last week, we brought daddy lunch to his office!!!  The kids got a kick out of that!  We've never been able to do that before.  We ate at the table in his office and then the kids got to play with some of his markers and other items at his desk!
His office has a tv that welcomes guests when they come in... usually meant for clients but, today, the kids were excited to see their name on the big screen!!!  I'm so glad Brad's office is just 2 exits from us!  Having him close, having him around to help, and being able to take him lunch is really nice!
Today we met him for lunch!!!  That was another nice treat!!!  We met at Shogun so we could sit outside on the patio!  We ended up having a big lunch, it was like we were in celebration mode!!!  We do have so much to celebrate!  Owen was excited to try sushi for the first time!!!!
Ethan got to chew on his first piece of broccoli!!!
And he loved it!!!!
And Addyson had fun eating with chop sticks!!! (despite the picture, she was smiling SO big but my camera on my phone is being really slow these days so I am missing some cute shots)  We all had a great lunch with daddy!!!  I look forward to many more of these lunch dates this summer!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

That is so great! I'm sure it is so nice having Brad home!