Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nothing is Safe

Nothing is safe in our house these days!!! Wanna know why?!!?  Check out all of the action in our house this morning!!!
My curious and busy little 7 month old was busy playing this morning at his favorite play table when he noticed the exersaucer beside him....
 the toys on there looked pretty fun....
so  he transferred over to go take a look!!! WHAT?!?!  He went from one item to the next while standing up!!!  I couldn't believe it!  Shouldn't this skill come weeks after he stands for the first time?!?!  It took him a little over a week to figure it out!
 And the action didn't stop there!!  Nope, he was busy this morning!!!  He crawled over to the ottoman.....
 and decided he wanted to cruise on over to see me!!!  WHAT?!?!  Again, I was shocked!  Doesn't cruising come much later???  So I was thinking that maybe those little steps happened by accident.  Then....
he spotted Owen and cruised on down to see him!!!  Yep, nothing is safe in this house now!  He is completely mobile!!!  I'm sure he'll be walking before too long!  Addyson walked around 9.5 months... let's see if Ethan beats her!  He is well on his way!  He lets go of items while standing and can support himself for a couple of seconds before sitting (or falling) down!  I'm so amazed....and worried!!!  Guess I need to work on baby proofing again!!!

No comments: