Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Story Behind the Photo

Every time I look at this picture I have to laugh!!!  It is SO funny!!! And, it is especially funny if you know Addyson and her personality!
So, here is how the story behind this pictures played out......
!
My mom had my kids that morning and got them Gatorade.  They don't get this often SO it is a super special treat and they carry the bottles around with them for days.
My mom dropped the kids off and stayed for a bit to hang out with Charley and Ethan.  They were all playing so cute under the tent that I went to grab my camera for a picture!  I was going to talk about how most grandparents are good with all grandkids and friends... remember, I have several pictures of Charley's grandparents helping/playing with my two and wanted to show that my mom  does the same for my friends' kids!
So, I'm trying to get a picture with ALL 4 kids looking.... good luck with that one!!!  Ethan spies Addyson's Gatorade bottle and goes for it... which means he is not looking at the camera.  So....
My mom pulls E back to make him smile and we try to talk Addyson into giving up her bottle.  No way!!!  She is NOT having that.  SO, I try to talk O into it... "just real quick!  just for a quick pic!  Please!"  "No!"
Then, somehow, not exactly sure but, I think I took O's bottle to give to E while I was trying to talk to O about it.... asking AFTER I took (big mistake).... and somehow Charley ended up with Owen's bottle so both O and E are upset and I'm sure Addyson is afraid that her bottle is next to go!  Too funny.... as long as you are on this end of the fun and not O or E!!! : )

No comments: