Tuesday, October 30, 2012

5 Minutes with Addyson (3.5)

  • What is your full name? Addyson Brewster
  • What does mommy call? Sister
  • How old are you? "This many" (and she holds up 3 fingers0.  I'm 3
  • When is your birthday? In April.
  • What is your favorite color? Pink and purple and black.  I like all different colors
  • What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Micky Mouse and Doc McStuffins (she loves Noodle and Doodle, I think because it is a kid cooking show and she loves to cook)
  • What's your favorite thing to eat? Carrots with ranch
  • What is your favorite restaurant? Chick fil a and Flying Burrito
  • What is your favorite fruit? Oranges
  • What is your favorite snack? Oranges (bars)
  • What is your favorite vegetable? broccoli with noodles (carrots with ranch and easy peasy)
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Cut some paper
  • What is your favorite toy? Woody (She likes to play babies)
  • What is your favorite thing to play with? With Woody (she likes to push the babies in a stroller but I think her favorite "thing" to play with is Ethan)
  • Who is your best friend? Isabella and Margret
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? Teacher
  • Do you have any pets? No (we do and she knows we do.....)
  • What is your favorite animal? Fishies (we went to the zoo and she said zebras and tigers)
  • What is your favorite word? Isabella
  • What is your favorite thing to say? Margret
  • What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  • What is your favorite number? Crossover
  • What is your favorite letter? 6
  • What is your favorite book?  Olivia
  • Are you a boy or girl ?girl
  • Are you sad or happy? happy
  • Are you spicy or crazy?  Crazy
  • Where do you live? Here
  • Where does mommy live? Here
  • Where does daddy live?  Here
  • Where does daddy work?  I don't know
  • Who is your favorite person? Isabella
  • Is there anything else you want to tell me? No thanks
  • Who are you going to marry when you get big?  I don't want to marry
  • Do you have a brother or sister? 2 Brothers
  • What are their names? Owen and Ethan
  • What kind of fan are you?  Addyson
  • Where do you go to school? Way Far
  • Do you know the name of it? Sonshine Bible School
  • Anything else? No thanks!
  • Was this fun? Yea
 Can't believe this sweet girl is already 3.5 years old!!!  She is doing funny things every day that I try to write down and remember but I always forget to.... here is a funny story.

At dinner last month we were talking and Brad asked who she was going to marry.  She said, "Ethan" and poor Owen looked over with a sad face and asked, "What about me?"  Then she said, "Ok.  Owen and Ethan."

I was having some friends over and Addyson looked at Brad and said, "Daddy, who are your friends????"  Haha!!!

If she wants something she'll come to me and say, "My daddy wants me to have this!" or vice verse!
My little smart, spunky, sassy, independent, loving, nurturing, and funny little girl all rolled into one adorable package!


Manetta said...

Oh ambre, how precious! I so wish we lived closer so our kids could know each other!! :)

chelseybr said...

Addyson has always been such a different little girl! This is why she draws us in! I think as she gets older, this characteristic will become even more pronounced. This will definitely work to her advantage someday!