Sunday, November 25, 2012

Beautiful

Opa and Nina left today.  The house is more quiet.  A bit empty (as empty as it can be with 3 kids in the house).  It is sad.  I miss them already.  I hate that they live so far away but am SO thankful they make sure to come down to visit several times a year.  So, instead of being sad, I just have to remember all of the fun times and start planning our next visit!  That keeps me occupied!
Another thing that can keep my mind from being sad, this beautiful weather!  Did you know you could spend the afternoon outside with no jacket on at the end of November?!?!  Not only is that beautiful, but the sight of my kids playing together is also beautiful.  The bond between them is amazing!
They know what each other wants.  They look out for each other.  They play together.  Laugh together.  Make memories together.  And of course, they also aggravate each other but that comes with the territory! : )
I just sit back and take it all in.  it is just beautiful!

No comments: