Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ethan's Game

Ethan has figured out he can be funny and make us laugh.  When we laugh at a trick he will do it over and over again.  Today, during lunch, he did something funny with his food.... we laughed.... and he did it over and over again......
I have food in my mouth....
I pretend I don't like it and stick my tongue out....
The food falls out of my mouth and everyone laughs.....
so I pick up the piece of food and put it in my mouth again.....
and stick out my tongue again and make a funny face and a funny noise....
and everyone laughs!!!!
maybe we shouldn't laugh when it has to do with playing with food at the table....but it was really funny and kept us all entertained while we waited for our check.... sometimes you do what you have to do to keep everyone seated and quiet in a restaurant!!! : )

No comments: