Thursday, December 27, 2012

5 Minutes with Owen (5.5)

  • What is your full name? Kurtis Owen Brewster
  • How old are you? 5 and a half
  • When is your birthday? June 27
  • What is your favorite color? Red and Orange
  • What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Phineas and Ferb and The Meerkat Movie
  • What is your favorite movie? The baseball guy.... I don't know what it's called (and I don't either.... he loves The Lorax)
  • What is your favorite store?  WalMart and Sam's  ( he likes samples at Sam's)
  • What's your favorite thing to eat? Broccoli, carrots, peas, avocado (he loves salads, pizza, tacos... he eats everything!)
  • What is your favorite restaurant? HuHot and "Chick a flay" and the taco place (Flying Burrito)
  • What is your favorite fruit? Bananas, pears, and grapes (he also loves raspberries and mango)
  • What is your favorite snack? I don't know yet. (I have to have a snack for him every day when I pick him up and he doesn't like me to bring the same thing more than 2 days in a row!)
  • What is your favorite vegetable? you already did that..... carrots and broccoli like my elf
  • What is your favorite candy? Cookies
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Clean up (really?!?!  he cries when I ask!!  haha!! He is really into writing letters and mailing them to friends! )
  • What is your favorite toy? The meerkats
  • What is your favorite thing to play with? I don't know yet (He likes to play football with his stuffed monkeys)
  • What was your favorite Christmas present?  The Meerkat Movie and the meerkats and the scooter thing I got.
  • Who is your best friend? Isaac and some of my friends at school.... Sylvia and Coleman and Keely
  • What is your favorite thing to do at school?  Learn
  • What is your favorite thing to learn about?  Math
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? A Farmer of horses and apples and cows and chickens (he said he wanted to be a farmer like Ms. Dell after we had our last visit at Personal Ponies)
  • What is your favorite sport?  Football (he loves to watch that on tv.... he plays soccer and will start basketball in the new year)
  • Do you have any pets? A fish and 2 dogs (he asks for another dog and a cat......)
  • What is your favorite animal? Fish
  • What if your favorite animal at the zoo?  Monkeys
  • What is your favorite thing to say? I don't know.  (Awkward and Oh Brother!)
  • What is your favorite song? The Razorback Song (Fight Song)
  • What is your favorite number? 106 infinity thousand
  • What is your favorite letter? Z
  • What is your favorite book?  I don't know (he likes reading his snappy word books)
  • Are you sad or happy? happy
  • Where do you live? Arkansas
  • What street do you live on? Vanike
  • Where does mommy live? Arkansas
  • Where does daddy live? Arkansas
  • Where does daddy work?  Arkansas
  • Who is your favorite person? You and Ethan..... and Daddy (awww!!!!!!)
  • Who is the funniest person in the house?  Ethan and You.... and Daddy
  • What do you think about your sister? I don't know
  • You usually tell me that your sister is crazy.  No she's not
  • What do you think about your baby brother? He likes bass
  • What kind of fan are you?  A Razorback fan!
  • Where do you go to school? St. Joe's
  • What grade are you in?  Kindergarten
  • Anything else? No
  • Was this fun? Yah!
 My baby is a big boy now!!!  He is saying such big boy things that amaze me!  He was telling me a story and I didn't understand so I asked him about it and he told me again and then said "Do you get it now Mom?" : )  We were talking about saving the endangered animals and how we need to protect their homes and other ways we could help the animals and he said "Don't try to sword fight animals."  I've gotten use to him being gone during the day Monday thru Friday and just try to do as much as possible with him in the evenings and on the weekends!  He is my cuddly little guy that always requests a nighttime "snuggle" with me that I always make time for!  He has a big heart and he attracts people... that can be seen at school when children flock to him, teachers hug on him, and parents tell me how sweet he is!  He watches out for his siblings, takes care of the dogs, and helps his mommy and daddy!  And he is growing up faster than I'd like but he is happy to be growing up, he wants to be big like his daddy... he has been waiting for his half birthday for a while now, they sang "Happy Birthday" to him at school last week so every day he asks if it is his day.  This morning when Brad woke up and walked into the room Owen said, "Did someone forget to sing me Happy half Birthday?"  Too funny!! : )
Happy Half Birthday to my little 5.5 year old!!! : )

No comments: