2) We adopted Shilo and are "fostering" Chelsey
3) Ethan was baptized Easter weekend and we we were surrounded by many out of town family members and some of our dear friends as we celebrated.
4) Owen played soccer and was a real star and really fine tuned his skills impressing not only his mom, dad, and Nammie but also his coach, teammates, and other parents!
5) Addyson became a real helper in the kitchen and her and I really enjoy cooking together. We are eating more meals at home (by far) than we are eating out!
6) Brad got a new job in May with a local company and he only travels 1-3 days a month and he has unlimited vacation days!!
7) The older kids took swim lesson at The Swim Ranch and Owen can now swim all by himself and Addyson is more comfortable in the water!
8) We took a huge road trip this summer vising Brad's family in Northern Indiana and my family in Canada. We survived life on the road and actually LOVED every minute of it!
9) Owen started Kindergarten at St. Joseph and Addyson started attending her Mom's Day out program 3 days a week.
10) Brad and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary with a Casino Night party with friends.
Happy New Year Everyone!