Saturday, March 16, 2013

She Challenged Him

It's St. Patrick's Day and we had big plans to go out as a group.... parents and siblings... while the kids stayed home with a sitter.... well I guess the busy day of cooking wore everyone out and my parents backed out and my sister tried to too!!!  She had been sleeping in her room and couldn't wake up.... so Brad offered to help.....
.... with a cup of water!!!
She kept telling Brad there was too much water in there...so Brad took a sip and then tossed the water at her....
She was shocked.... and I was too... well not really... I guess I knew he would do it.. and she probably knew he would do it too....
After all, she challenged him... and he accepted!!!!
Let me just say, that woke her up and the siblings all went out and had a great night!!!!  And I also have to say that Becky was SUCH a good sport about this!!!  Love you, Bec!!!

No comments: