Thursday, April 18, 2013

5 Minutes with Addyson (4 years)

  • What is your full name? Addyson Addy
  • What does mommy call?Addyson Michele Brewster
  • How old are you? 4
  • When is your birthday? Right Now
  • Do you what day it is?  Sunday
  • What is your favorite color? Pink and purple and blue and that's it.
  • What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Doc McStuffins and Mickey Mouse (she loves Noodle and Doodle, I think because it is a kid cooking show and she loves to cook)
  • What's your favorite thing to eat? Carrots and Noodles
  • What is your favorite restaurant? Mexico (not sure where that came from -Chick fil a and Flying Burrito)
  • What is your favorite fruit? ice cream (I said, "Ice cream is not a fruit!?"  "Oh" she said).. apples
  • What is your favorite snack? Oranges (bars)
  • What is your favorite vegetable? broccoli and easy peasy(carrots with ranch)
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Play
  • What is your favorite toy? Babies
  • What is your favorite thing to play with? I said Babies!!!
  • Who is your best friend? Isabella and Isaac and Ella and Kenzie
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?A Mommy
  • Do you have any pets? My fish
  • What is your favorite animal? Fishies and birds
  • What is your favorite word?Isabella
  • What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Let it Grow)
  • What is your favorite number? 1
  • What is your favorite letter? 10 actually A
  • What is your favorite book? Princess book, I like Tangled, Mermaid, and Dora
  • What is your favorite movie? Mermaid, Tangled, Dora (The Lorax)
  • Are you a boy or girl ?girl
  • Are you sad or happy? happy
  • Are you spicy or crazy?  Crazy
  • Where do you live? In Here
  • Where are we moving?  To a new house
  • Where does mommy live? Here
  • Where does daddy live?  Here
  • Where does daddy work?  Over somewhere, over there... it is kind of like past my gymnastics (we pass his office building on the way to gymnastics)
  • Who is your favorite person? Isabella and Isaac
  • Who is your favorite person in the family? You and Ethan
  • Is there anything else you want to tell me? Yea, I like the Razorbacks!
  • Who are you going to marry when you get big?  You... actually Isabella because she said she wants to marry me.
  • Do you have a brother or sister? Brother
  • What are their names? Owen and Ethan
  • What kind of fan are you?  Fan?  I'm not a fan!
  • Where do you go to school? At Sonshine Bible School
  • What do you want for your birthday?  A mermaid and she has a bow in her hair!
  • Anything else? No!
  • Was this fun? Yea
One of my favorite things she says is her prayers, "I'm thankful for mommy who I berry love.  I'm thankful for daddy who I berry love.... and so on!
She also tells me daily, "Except daddy's not here I will be your helper!'
And she is a helper!!!  She has a helper's spirit!  She takes care of both of her brothers, always looking out for what they need and helping them whether they want it or not!!  She also loves to help her teachers and friends at school.  She just LOVES to help!!
Brad asked Addyson if she wanted to have a baby.  Almost with the look of fear in her eyes she said, "No!'  She didn't want to have a baby moving in her tummy!  And when Brad asked her why she said because she was a kid!!!  And I just don't like babies in my belly!"  Brad tried to replay the conversation for me by asking her again and she got a terrified look on her face.  I had to tell him to stop, having a baby in your belly at a young age is fearful!!!  And I'm sure the work she sees that it takes to deal with Ethan is overwhelming too!! : )

I asked Addyson if she wanted to be a Mommy when she grew up. She said "No" so I asked her what did she want to be when she grew up and she said, "A Princess!" then she asked , "Mommy, what do you want to be when you grow up?" and I said, "A zookeeper!" she said, "A zookeeper?!?!"... like why would you want to be that when you could be a princess!! ; )
Happy Birthday Sweet Addyson!!
You are growing up to be such a special little girl!  You are so helpful, funny, loving, independent, and spicy!!  You love cooking, playing with your brothers, doing art, and swimming!  I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for you!!!!
I love you more than you'll ever know!!!!  Love, Mommy!

1 comment:

dave and jenn said...

She looks so grown up! I love her little dress too.

The new blog design looks great! However, I am still getting used to the idea of you guys moving!