Saturday, April 13, 2013

Owen's Store

This morning Owen was busy at work.  He spent a lot of time in the kitchen area coloring... he does this a lot so I didn't think anything of it.  It wasn't long after I started to wonder what he was so busy doing that he called me in to look at his store!!
I came in to find out table covered in paper... some papers had money amounts written on them and others had drawings on them... it didn't take me long to figure out what he was doing... he was selling his drawings!!! So what I use to get for free... I now have to pay for!  On one hand, that's a bummer for me but, on the other hand I'm glad he is trying to come up with ways to earn money!!!  And he was SO excited when I picked out a drawing to buy... and then he reminded me that I had to buy it with REAL money... no fake money exchanges anymore!

When daddy and Addyson got home he was quick to take them to his store to do a bit of shopping!
Everyone picked out their drawings and paid up!!  Owen made a small fortune this morning.  He then came up with the idea that he needed to pack up his store so he could bring it with him to Nammie's house so he could sell his drawings there!!!  Great idea!!!  He was able to sell 3 more drawings to Uncle Aric, Aunt Emily, and Nammie!!!  So next time you are over, some with loose change and don't be surprised if Owen takes you to shop in his store!


No comments: