Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ethan is 19 Months

Ethan is now 19 months old.... close to 2 years than 1 year!  WOW!!!  This post is being written a month late so I'm going to try to remember as much as I can but this month will be brief (sorry Ethan!).  I swear he woke up the day he turned 19 months and had a HUGE vocabulary!  It was like all of a sudden he could talk!  He also woke up with a mouth full of teeth!  We have been saying he has been teething for a month but only 2 teeth came in... now he has several new ones!  He is starting to like school now that he is use to it and I think he enjoys playing with the other kids and playing with new toys!  He still cries every day when I pick him up (complete drama style with his hand up to his head covering his eyes... it is super sad and sweet all at the same time!).
He is a bundle of energy that is starting to voice his opinion.... and a strong opinion at that....and he thinks he is one of the big kids!  He loves to follow the big kids around and do what they do.  He has no fear, the strength to do it, and no reservations about his abilities!  He loves playing pretend, playing cooking, cars, and animals!  He can also get lost in a good cartoon!  He is sleeping a bit better and sleeps every nap and every night in Addyson's room (Addyson is sleeping in Owen's room).  Some times he sleeps through the night and sometimes he gets up a time or two.  Most mornings he is up around 5:30... it is a special treat if he sleeps past 6!
What are your favorite items in the house? I like to play with the stove, tv remotes, and cell phones
What is your favorite drink? Breast milk, water, and milk (whole)
What is your favorite food?  I love meat, cheese sticks, avocados, peas, crackers, pretzels, french fries, and fruit pouches... I'm starting to like bananas
What is your favorite toy?  I like to play with the toy barn that has different buttons to push to get animals to pop out and the toy that is similar to that that Nina got me.  I also like to push the baby stroller in the house, pull the pull toys, and ride my scooter.
What is your favorite seat?  I like to climb up on the couch and sit by my siblings
Who is your favorite person? Owen and Addyson... I love for them to chase me
What is your favorite show? The Lorax
What is your favorite thing? Music, animals, and books
What size clothes do you wear?  I wear 18-24 month clothes but they are starting to get too small.  Here I am wearing a 2T shirt
What is your favorite song? "Let it Grow" from the Lorax!  We do dance parties a lot and when mom turns on the wrong song, I cry!
Where do you like to go?  My favorite place to be is outside!  I like to go in the backyard and swing or go out front and ride in the blue Mustang car
What are you new words?  Opa (that's my favorite word), Owie, Addyson, ball, "thank you", ish (Please), ball, up, out, "quack", "moo",
New foods? I have tried strawberries, grapes, asparagus, broccoli, quinoa,
What do you do your mommy thinks is cute?  When she asks me a question and the answer is yes I say, "Um hum!" and now I say "NO" but the way I say it is really cute and everyone laughs.
What is your bad habit?  I like to head butt people and I'm starting to hit if you make me really mad!
Any big transitions?  I've gotten in a couple of new teeth and have several new words.
 19 Months and growing!!!!

No comments: