Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Golf Cart day at Addyson's Class

Addyson class has been learning about things that Go!  That was one reason why we took a field trip to the yacht club a couple of weeks ago.  To help with the theme I offered to bring our golf cart to school one day so the kids could learn about golf carts!  Ms. Heidi took me up on my offer and I'm so glad she did!  It was a lot of fun!
I had fun watching the kids explore but I think Addyson had even more fun showing off HER golf cart!  She loved being able to show the kids all about it from how to buckle up, to the blinkers,
to showing them how to honk the horn!!  I was so glad to be able to give her and her friends this experience!  Again, a perk of living SO close to the school!
Not only did the kids do a complete inspection of the golf cart from front to back and top to bottom (even underneath), they also got to wash the golf cart!  Fun for them and I got a clean cart out of the deal!!!  Win-win for everyone!!!
It was a beautiful morning and so much fun to hang out with Addyson and her class!!!  I'm thankful to Ms. Heidi for the opportunity to come be a part of the learning process!
Not only did I have fun with Ms. Heidi's morning class but I also brought the golf cart for the afternoon class!!!  My little kids were napping so I had a friend come sit with them so I could go without any distractions.  I think the kids' favorite part was honking the horn!  Each kid got to do it once and each time the whole class screamed!  It was so funny!!!
These kids also did an inspection, although a different one... it was interesting to see the different dynamics in each class.... and they also go to wash the golf cart!  Now I am ready for the weekend!  Thank you to Ms. Heidi's afternoon class for the golf cart fun!!!  Days like this I really LOVE camp life!!!

No comments: