Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snapshots of the Week

A veggie version of my mom's meatloaf
hamburger, onion, garlic, oats, egg, salt, ketchup, A-1 steak sauce, spicy/brown mustard
the sauces add moisture, you want it moisture so it holds together, but not soupy. for 2 pounds of meat, I use 2 eggs, about 1/2 cup oats
I added carrots, bell peppers, and zucchini
ketchup gravy:
put meatloaf in a pan (I prefer glass) around the side of the meatloaf squirt ketchup, put either a beef bullion cube and water or beef stock in the pan also. I usually blend the ketchup with the broth/water, stick in the oven on 350, middle rack, uncovered and bake. (time to bake depends on how large the meat loaf is. )
 Looks like my first go at Brad's favorite meal was a HUGE hit!!!!
 Ethan graduated himself to standing up at the big potty... was a bit sad to see this today! : (
Helping mommy make yummy broccoli (Ethan's favorite veggie) minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bag with chopped broccoli, shake to coat and bake at 400 for about 20 minutes!
 Dress like a teacher day at school.
 Someone LOVES cinnamon toast!
 My little mother's helper and our sweet friend who naps with us 3 days a week!
The best way to eat a cracker... from between your toes!
Ethan decided our fish tank needed a bit more decorations!

No comments: