Sunday, March 23, 2014

Obession with Poles

I had to giggle with my friend Julie posted these pictures of Addyson while I was gone.  She had asked Julie to send pictures to her mommy and started posing.  Sweet thing!
Why do I giggle?  We have a running joke in our house that Addyson loves poles and to dance on them and we wonder if there is any indication of what her future career might be.
After talking about this with some of our friends (as we all stand at the park and watch our children play), I learned that this might just be a young girl thing.  A lot of our friends' little girls like to dance around the poles at the parks.  Whew!  That made me feel a bit better.  But then,
I noticed that 95% of the pictures Julie posted were of Addyson on a pole.  Please tell me this is just a phase and her obsession with poles will soon end OR she will just want to be a firefighter when she grows up!!!!

No comments: