Monday, March 3, 2014

Our Little Ballerina

After months of waiting, it was finally time for our little princess to start her first ballet class (although she did a class or two while I was in the States in November visiting my grandma).  I don't know who was more excited, her or I!!
When we left the States last August, I bought her an outfit knowing that ballet class would be one of her only options for extracurricular activities on camp.  So fun to finally she her in the outfit and such a change from her gymnastics outfit I've seen her in since she was 16 months old!
Having fun with my camera!
With her friend Lauren.  I LOVE the excitement on her face!
Ms. Kristy and her whole class
Tiny ballerinas ready to start!
Shaking her hips.  I think she is a natural!
So excited for our little ballerina and her new activity!

No comments: