Wednesday, April 9, 2014

5 Minutes with Ethan (2.5 years)

 It is time to start Ethan on the semi-annual interviews I have been doing with the kids since Owen was 2.5 years old!!!  I can't wait to see his answers!  Enjoy!
  •  What is your full name? M.O.P (he tries to spell things these days)
  • How old are you? 2
  • When is your birthday? M.O.P .  My dad says I have a birthday CUPCAKES! (one of his phases right now is he says, "My dad says" or "My mom says" when he wants something.)
  • What is your favorite color? pink (he usually says blue)
  • What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Mickey Mouse
  • What is your favorite movie?  Frozen (he can sing most of the songs from the movie)
  • What's your favorite thing to eat? Sausage
  • What is your favorite restaurant? Big one restaurant (we don't eat out a lot here, can you tell?)
  • What is your favorite fruit? bananas
  • What is your favorite snack? pizza
  • What is your favorite vegetable? poopoo (we are having an issue with this word lately).  I like orange. (I'd say cucumber)  Carrots!!!
  • What is your favorite thing to do? nothing
  •  What is your favorite toy? No toys
  • What is your favorite thing to play with? Cart (means "cars") he puts a "t" on a lot of words)
  • Who is your favorite friend? Ella and Emma and Leo (he loves his "girls" the twins Maxine and Audrey and also Macey and Caley)
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? Balloon
  • What are your dog's names? Stella, my dog!
  • What is your favorite animal? Monkeys, remember the monkey says "oohh, oohh, aahh, aahh"
  • What is your favorite word? I say "Stellie" (what he calls Stella)
  • What is your favorite thing to say? Trees
  • What is your favorite song?  ABCs
  • What is your favorite number? 1 (he usually says 2 or 5 for number answers)
  • What is your favorite letter? 2
  • Are you a boy or girl? boy
  • Are you sad or happy? yah, happy!
  • Where do you live? with monkeys (close to true!!)
  • Where does mommy live?nothing
  • Where does daddy live?nothing
  • Where does daddy work? at big work, poo in my butt (yep, there it is folks!)
  • Who is your favorite person? my friend
  • Is there anything else you want to tell me?toys

  • Do you have a brother or sister? brother
  • What is his name? Sissy
  • Do you have a sister? yes
  • What is your sister's name?  Sissy
  • What kind of fan are you? pink (he isn't the die hard Razorback like Owen was at 2 due to where we live now)
  • Are you spicy or crazy?  crazy!
  • Where do you go to school? I no find it
  • What is your teacher's name? Poopoo
  • Anything else? No
  • Was this fun? I want to go swimming
  • AND THAT'S A WRAP!!!!!
Ethan is our spunky guy that is always on the go and never far behind his brother and sister and their friends.  He can run with the big kids and hold his own.  He is our kid with the best manners always saying- please, thank you, excuse me, are you okay (if you get hurt), and is quick to say I love you!  One of his favorite things to play with Brad is the "I love you ....." where we say things like "I love you too much" and it has transformed into , "I love you airplane" (his favorite) and then we come up with other, "I love you golf cart" etc.  He loves swimming and is very comfortable in the water.  He can ride the scooter down the small hill in our drive way after he remembers to put on his helmet (backwards).  He is 2.5 and in 6 months has been to 7 countries!!!  He is a great little traveler (minus the car sickness).  He is a good eater but not as great as the big kids.  He doesn't sit at the table long enough to eat.  His bad habit is that we end up feeding him the rest of his dinner while he takes a bath and then he eats it all gone!  He is on the go but also a lover!!!  He completes our family!!!! 
Happy half birthday little man!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard at Ethans answers..those were great! I like that you ask the kids these questions..fun to see what they say.
Rebecca.