Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tea Party

Today Addyson attended a Tea Party at the library with her friend Isabella.  The theme was Red and White so I went and bought her a dress that she could also wear on the 5th of July.  I brought Ethan along because I didn't have any other option and he sat in on story time.
While the kids listened to stories, the picnic tables were set.
I didn't reserve a spot for Ethan and he wasn't dressed for the occasion so I didn't think he would get a spot.  Lucky for him, there was extra room at his sister's table! : )
He is SO excited to be a part of the group!
Ethan, isn't this fun?!?!
Sipping her "tea" (cherry sprite)
Enjoying every second of this fun party!


I loved watching her sip out of her cup and hold her finger out!  So sweet and simply elegant.
So fun Tea Party fun!  Another wonderful opportunity in our old hometown!

No comments: